Free or Low Cost Services - (361) 855-7333
South Texas Family Planning & Health Corporation
A non-profit agency delivering WOMEN's and MEN's health reproductive and primary health
care services throughout 19 counties in South Texas including the Coastal Bend.
Going to College? Get your MENINGITIS SHOT at our clinics free or low-cost!
Texas Women's Health Program (TWHP) - Expanded Primary Health Care (EPHC) -
We Accept these!
We apply you for these programs and will serve you the same day that you apply!
Please Come and Visit one of our Family Planning Clinic(s) below: Family Planning Clinic-Corpus Christi (361) 883-0619 Family Planning Clinic-Beeville (361) 358-2974 Family Planning Clinic-Kingsville (361) 595-1929 Family Planning Clinic-Rockport (361) 729-7512 Family Planning Clinic-Sinton (361) 364-3306 Family Planning Clinic-Robstown (361) 387-6996 VISION: To enable every individual to assume responsibility, achieve self-sufficiency, and secure themselves into emotional, physical, and financial preparedness by accessing family planning, education services, primary health care services, and other support services thru the agency to help every individual achieve achieve optimal health care goals and establish a reproductive health plan to grow their family responsibly.
PHILOSOPHY: We believe in the provision of easily accessible, affordable, high-quality family planning, preventatiave primary health, educational, and support services for all, including the under-privileged, indigent, un-insured, under-insured, and working poor populations. The principles we base our philosophy on include helping individuals to:
- Assume Personal Responsibility-We believe it is up to each individual to make responsible decisions about their life by providing essential support to help them take control of their personal and reproductive health.
- Achieve Self-Sufficiency-We believe that each individual will make responsible choices to help overcome personal poverty and less than optimal health conditions by utilizing family planning, preventative primary health, educational and support services that help create a safe and adequate long-lasting environment conducive to responsible parenting within healthy families
THIS AGENCY DOES NOT PROVIDE OR PAY FOR ABORTIONS
- Service Sites & Locations
- Family Planning Clinics
- Men's Health Centers
- Natural Family Planning Centers
- Health Education
- Breast and Cervical Cancer
- What´s Happening
- More Information
- Career Opportunities
- Donate Now